Friday, November 11, 2011

Listen, That's Me on the Radio!

With Linda Darnell for Lux Radio Theater

In honor of the approaching anniversary of Dick Powell's birth (If he were still alive, he would be turning 107 on Monday), I have been invited to be a guest on two radio programs.

With Bette Davis

The first is on Yesterday USA with Walden Hughes and his co-host Patricia on Saturday, November 12 at 10:30 p.m. EST. Click here to listen. I was a guest once on this show before and I was delighted to receive an invitation to chat again.

The second show is a pre-recorded broadcast for Same Time, Same Station with Larry Gassman. It will be available Sunday, November 13. You can stream it here or wait until next Saturday to hear it on Yesterday USA at 3 p.m. EST. I had a lot of fun doing this interview and I hope you enjoy listening.

With Olivia de Havilland and Frances Langford for Hollywood Hotel

Each show will run about a half an hour and cover a wide range of topics, from Dick's music, radio, film and television careers to his upbringing, his home life, and his impact after his death. Please join me in paying tribute to this wonderful actor!

No comments:

Post a Comment